Here’s our weekly update. We started the blog on a Thursday so we’ll check in each week on Thursday.
If you’re doing a challenge along with us we’d love to know your rose and thorn as well. Leave it in the comments or zip us an email. We love the company!
Answer 3 questions:
- What did you do?
- What was your rose (the best thing about your week)?
- What was your thorn (what was the worst part of your week)?
- Thursday – rest
- Friday – rest (isn’t that a nice way of saying NOTHING!?!)
- Sat. – yoga.
- Sunday – yoga.
- Monday – yoga and 1.2 miles.
- Tuesday – 1 mile.
- Wednesday – yoga and 1 mile.
I have lots of roses this week:
my mom is visiting,
I am trying to do at least 1 mile every day that she is here,
and my daughter keeps asking to run with me!
My thorn is that I don’t think there is another race on my horizon until February. I really like races. I wish I was one of those people that just loves to run until I am tired for the joy of it all by myself. Most of the time, I’m not. I need goals. I need people.
I need to work on that.